So we have bought into the benefits of Open source and would like to run with it! datum can advise, design, configure, implement and maintain. To take ownership add training and become self sufficient. You can then extend Open source throughout the organisation using your own resources. What do we need to start?
OpenOffice.org 3 is the leading open-source office software suite for word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, graphics, databases and more. It is available in many languages and works on all common computers. It stores all your data in an international open standard format and can also read and write files from other common office software packages. It can be downloaded and used completely free of charge for any purpose.
- WordPress -State-of-the-art web publishing / design platform – http://wordpress.org/
- Opencart -Full spec e-commerce suite – http://www.opencart.com/
- Joomla – award-winning content management system (CMS), – http://www.joomla.org/
- phplist – phplist is an open source contact/news manager – http://www.phplist.com/
- MyBB – Create your very own MyBulletinBoard forum instantly – http://www.mybboard.net/
- phpBB – Open Source forum solution, highly customisable – http://www.phpbb.com/
- Mydbr – web based reporting from mysql databases – http://www.mydbr.com/
- phplist for contact/newsletter management, WordPress for web design, Joomla ditto, MyBB support desk applications and forums.