Networks are the natural way to do thing – we all do it on a social level all the time. Computers are no different with resource sharing, task management/allocation and communications central to the backup a network can provide to the day to day operation of the business.
Windows Small Business Server 2008 is designed for small businesses. It is designed to work with existing technology, build on Microsoft best practices, and deliver a comprehensive network at an affordable price.
- Have virtually anytime, anywhere access to your business desktop, including e-mail, files, business applications, and more.
- Share resources and equipment, such as Internet access, printers, and fax machines, to get the most value from your technology investments.
- Enjoy compatibility and scalability. As your business needs change, Windows Small Business Server 2008 can change with you—easily add users, servers, and applications, or expand into other technologies.
- Work more efficiently and add more value to your business with an integrated administrative console.
- Work confidently with a top performing network based on Windows Server 2008 technologies.
- Have confidence in the system with upwards of 99% availability
- Easy maintenance and affordable expansion